ShareTweetShareShareEmail RK Vardar “like a champions” in win over SG Flensburg! Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published.Comment Name Email Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Recommended for you EHF CL: New wins for Barca and Vardar Related Items:RK Vardar, RK Vardar Skopje VIDEO: Meshkov Brest – RK Vardar from different angle Click to comment ShareTweetShareShareEmailCommentsRK VARDAR win the Macedonian Cup F4 in Ohrid! EHF CL TOP 8 team beat the biggest rival on the national level – RK Metalurg 30:28 in the final match. That is some kind of satisfaction for the team who lost the Championship race and place at the EHF Champions League next season.The new champions will be RK Metalurg Skopje.
Loading… But Khaldoon wants to consign the row to history and build a stronger bond with UEFA. “Life is too short to carry grudges,” he told City’s website. “It is an important competition. It is one of the most prestigious competitions in the world of sports. “It is a competition we want to win and it is a competition we have to respect in order to win. This was a challenge. It’s behind us, end of story as far as I am concerned. “I am focused on one thing, how I can help this club compete in this competition and win it, and how to have a constructive relationship with UEFA. I think it’s the only way to go.” City’s latest attempt to win the Champions League for the first time ended with a shock quarter-final defeat against Lyon in Lisbon earlier this month. Guardiola’s men also finished 18 points behind champions Liverpool in the Premier League, ending their two-year reign at the top of English football. Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said on Monday his club hold no grudges against UEFA after the bitter battle to overturn their Champions League ban. European football’s governing body hit City with a two-season suspension from continental competitions in February for alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play rules but the ban was quashed last month by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. City had already endured a difficult relationship with UEFA even before the punishment and their coach Pep Guardiola said the Premier League side deserved an apology after the CAS verdict. Read Also: Ronaldinho set to be granted freedom from house arrest “We knew the players clearly, these were our targets and when the opportunity came, we were able to come in very quickly and swiftly and do that business. “There are additional players we will be bringing in and we will stick to the plan obviously within the realities of the market that we live in today.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 City have responded to a frustrating season — in which their only silverware was the League Cup — by signing Netherlands defender Nathan Ake from Bournemouth and Spanish winger Ferran Torres from Valencia. They have also been linked with Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly after their defensive struggles last season. While the City chairman did not name any targets, he made it clear Guardiola’s overhaul is not finished yet following the close-season departures of David Silva, Leroy Sane and Claudio Bravo. “We don’t take a one-year view, we take a three, five, 10-year view and when we look at what changes or improvements we have to make for this squad, we’re going to make them and we’ll be sensible and pragmatic about it but we will do what it takes,” Khaldoon said. “I think you’ve seen when it comes to the two acquisitions we have made, Ake and Ferran Torres, we moved quickly. Promoted ContentCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The World6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesInsane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksSome Impressive And Almost Shocking Robots That ExistTop 10 Most Romantic Nations In The World6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic BombsThis 1982 Movie Is Better Than Any Other Blockbuster Up TodayWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Best & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made read more
JOHANNESBURG: Reeza Hendricks will lead the Kingfishers in South Africa’s unique 3TC tournament that is set to take place in Centurion on Saturday.Fast bowler Kagiso Rabada was originally scheduled to lead the team but after he had to pull out due to the death of a family member, wicketkeeper Heinrich Klaasen had been made captain. IANS Also Watch: Truck Catches Fire in Nagaon; Locals Suspect Foul Play
The Nigeria international feels at home at Leicester City and is not thinking about leaving the club even if a bid is made.The 23-year-old inked a new contract after starring at the 2018 World Cup, keeping him at the Foxes until the end of the 2023-2024 season.Since his arrival at Leicester City in January 2017, he has worked his way to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the whole of Europe and his stock could rise further, with Brendan Rodgers side expected to return to Europe next season.It would be recalled that former Nigeria international Daniel Amokachi, recently said Ndidi is bigger than former English Premier League champions Leicester City, believing that it is time for the highly-rated midfielder to change clubs.The 23-year-old Ndidi has established himself as one of the best defensive midfielders in the English Premier League and Amokachi has urged his compatriot to dump the Foxes and move to a bigger club.“I’ve been insisting for a while now that Ndidi is bigger than Leicester City,” Amokachi told Brila FM.“My apologies to the fans of the club, but that is the reality we live in now and it will be a great move for him.Nididi featured in 29 games for Leicester this season, before the campaign was halted due to the coronavirus pandemic since March 2020.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram Leicester City will resist offers for Wilfred Ndidi in the upcoming transfer window amid speculation linking the Nigerian midfielder with a departure from the King Power Stadium.In recent weeks, the Super Eagles star had been linked with French champions Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, while Arsenal are known to be long-term admirers of the Nath Boys Academy product.It is understood that none of the aforementioned clubs had tabled an official bid for the services of Ndidi. read more
ABC/Heidi Gutman(LOS ANGELES) — While season 28 of Dancing with the Stars rolls on, it does so without Charlie Sheen. The former Two and a Half Men star confirms to Us that he was to compete this season, but ultimately walked away. “I was very flattered by ABC and their offer, but at the end of the day, I have two left feet and I just can’t dance,” Sheen says.The magazine reports that Sheen was to rehearse with DWTS pro Cheryl Burke, who was ultimately partnered with former NFL pro Ray Lewis.Charlie Sheen’s rep Jeff Ballard tells Us that Sheen was in the running for a pilot deal with the network, but the curtain fell. “ABC made a very generous offer,” Ballard said, adding, “it was contingent upon his participation on Dancing With the Stars.”Copyright © 2019, ABC Radio. All rights reserved. read more